Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know daMartin...  
Full Name  
Nickname daMartin 
State/Province, Country Wien   Austria
GD Gathering City Wien, Wien, Austria
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 8/21/2008 12:02:34 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Realtime Graphics Demo: Gruppenzwang Hello! This is a realtime graphics demo we made for the 'Realtime Rendering' labratory course at the Vienna University of Technology last year. Some effects we implemented: - Parallax Occlusion Mapping - Raycasted Spheres - Volumerenderer -... 
Posted February 17, 2009 11:39:50 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Realtime Graphics Demo: Gruppenzwang Quote:Original post by sebh You say that you use the SSAO described by Inigo Quilez, so do you use distance field for the whole scene? You say that you ray cast sphere so do you use an hybrid approach (ray casting + distance field)? Also, I'd lik... 
Posted February 19, 2009 7:06:40 AM
Realtime Graphics Demo: Gruppenzwang Quote:Original post by leet bix wow that is really cool, whats up with those periodic lines though? We wanted to make the images look a little bit dirty/imperfect. Therefore we did not blur the SSAO, reduced brightness at the screen borders and a... 
Posted February 19, 2009 6:19:05 AM
Realtime Graphics Demo: Gruppenzwang Quote:Original post by Leafteaner Quote:Original post by Haladria There is something strange with the shadows on the picture with a lot of boxes. If I were to guess, I would say they use variance shadow mapping. Some interesting pics you h... 
Posted February 19, 2009 6:13:48 AM
Realtime Graphics Demo: Gruppenzwang Sure, he organizes the labratory course! :-) 
Posted February 18, 2009 8:17:39 AM
View All Replies Made By This User