Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know PegasusBW...  
Full Name  
Nickname PegasusBW 
State/Province, Country NY   United States
GD Gathering City Rego Park, NY, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID MalkieriGaidin 
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 1/11/2009 4:55:47 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Space shooter - looking for artist Team Name: We'll figure one out. Project Name: The Space Renegade Brief Description: The project has just been started. The idea is to create a small, simple, and a fun space shooter game with some variety in gameplay and good replay va... 
Posted September 24, 2010 9:17:58 AM
iPhone Space Shooter game - a 2D artist needed Team Name: We'll figure one out. Project Name: The Space Renegade Brief Description: The project has just been started. The idea is to create a small, simple, and a fun space shooter game with some variety in gameplay and good replay va... 
Posted September 22, 2010 11:18:04 PM
Constraint problem in Blender Hi. Can someone please tell me how to apply a location constraint to my blender object? The way I do it doesnt seem to work, so someone please tell me how it's suppose to be done so I can see what I'm doing wrong. Thanks. 
Posted March 23, 2010 1:27:28 PM
Blender Location Constraint I am trying to constraint location of one object to another. When I apply the location constraint, it correctly displays the effects of the constraint in the 3D view. But when I run the Game Engine, the constraint seems to have no effect at all.... 
Posted March 22, 2010 6:23:32 PM
Blender game engine: problem with property actuator Hey guys, please check out this code and then read on. This code is meant to assign the current position of the paddle to a Float property of the paddle, called posX import GameLogic import Blender import os paddle = Blender.Obje... 
Posted October 9, 2009 8:19:51 PM
How can I get an object's CURRENT location? I have a paddle object which moves left and right along the X axis. I used the getLocation() function to print the location of the paddle every time it moves, but I always get the initial location of the paddle. My question is, how can I get the... 
Posted October 3, 2009 7:08:18 PM
Blender Python problem! Hey! I am trying to get the location of my paddle object using the object.getLocation() command. Now, I print out the location onto the console every time the ball hits the paddle (this is just a test). The problem is, I always get the same loca... 
Posted October 3, 2009 12:10:57 AM
Java exports Hi. Does anyone know I which format (and how) I should export my Java program and set it up, so that I can just open the program by double clicking it? Like a Windows executable. 
Posted March 13, 2009 12:51:46 AM
Java: making a single image out of many Hi peeps, here is the thing: I have a bunch of animation frames, each frame as a separate image. I want to write a program in Java that would take all of these images, and after positioning them, it would make a single image file out of all of these... 
Posted March 7, 2009 8:37:47 PM
How can I upload a .jar file onto the internet? I want to load my .jar files onto my site, but I dont know how. Can anyone help? And can I turn my java code into an executable? I use the Eclipse IDE. Thanks. 
Posted February 21, 2009 12:15:31 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
How can I get an object's CURRENT location? The paddle is manipulated by logic bricks inside the blender game engine. However, here is the code for printing the location import GameLogic import Blender import os paddle = Blender.Object.Get ('Paddle') ball = Blender.Object.Get('Ball'... 
Posted October 3, 2009 7:56:28 PM
Blender Python problem! .getLocation() returns a tuple and loc holds this's tuple values (xyz). loc[0] gives the x value. And thats what I was printing. However, I did find a function, while waiting for a reply, to print the changed value. But now I have another question. ... 
Posted October 3, 2009 2:39:21 AM
Java exports Never mind I got it :D. It appeared that Eclipse didnt export all the necessary file automatically, but I made it. So Im good, and thanks. 
Posted March 13, 2009 1:40:05 AM
Java exports Its not working. I have this whole code written in my html file: <html> <head> <title>Breakout</title> </head> <body> This applet requires Java SE 6. <applet code=BreakoutGame.class archive=Breako... 
Posted March 13, 2009 1:19:20 AM
Java: making a single image out of many @Zahlman: What do you mean? Are you suggesting that I should somehow, using createGraphics() and getGraphics(), store the all images drawn by Graphics2D into a single Buffered image? and then write it with ImageIO? How? BG and img are both of type... 
Posted March 9, 2009 6:56:08 PM
Java: making a single image out of many Quote:Original post by Angex Create the ouput image and using the normal "getGraphics()", "g.draw...()" you can copy the source images into the output image. I managed to read and write my image file, but I can write out only one file a... 
Posted March 8, 2009 11:58:15 PM
Java: making a single image out of many Hey gan, I didnt find what I was looking for at your link, but there a lot of stuff there thats helpful to me anyway, so thanks. And Angex, thanks for the link, Ill get right to it. 
Posted March 8, 2009 8:18:35 PM
How can I upload a .jar file onto the internet? I tried googleing but I didnt do it right I guess. Anyway, thanks a lot man. 
Posted February 23, 2009 12:13:29 AM
How can I upload a .jar file onto the internet? Okay Let me rephrase my first question. Of course I know how to upload files, but what I want to do is, make my program (exported as a .jar file) run in the browser. So that when someone presses the designated link, site will open and the applet will... 
Posted February 22, 2009 7:06:03 PM
Java image load problem Guys, would you please just copy, paste, and run the following code without reading it, and tell me what error message you get? When I run it, the applet window pops up, and at the bottom of it it says: "Start: applet not initialized". And also I ge... 
Posted February 10, 2009 6:51:58 PM
View All Replies Made By This User