Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know mikbal...  
Full Name  
Nickname mikbal 
State/Province, Country Istanbul   Turkey
GD Gathering City Kadi kioi, Istanbul, Turkey
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 3/6/2008 3:06:37 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Output stream issue hi, I have a file which has this content; a b c d e I want to output this letters( z,y,t) to beginning of the file without overwriting, thus it should be like that z y t a b c d e ----- i m using c++, i have tried many bit... 
Posted March 28, 2008 9:18:02 AM
Deleting any Node from a linked list Hi, I should write a fuction that can delete a specific node. Node has a integer key value to be spotted. We dont know this node is the first, last or in the middle. First and middle cases are easy but i cant figure anything to delete the last no... 
Posted March 7, 2008 5:13:10 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Output stream issue well.. what i want is impossible to do directly :( "copy new data to a file and appand old file on to new file" is only good for small files. seems like i need to change my algorithm. Thanks again 
Posted March 28, 2008 10:50:45 AM
Deleting any Node from a linked list Quote:Original post by CmpDev Quote:Original post by mikbal Quote:Original post by Marmin Hi, deleting a last node is easy, just test if the pointer to the next is Nil , and then delete the one you're testing. i can delete the last, but th... 
Posted March 7, 2008 5:32:28 AM
Deleting any Node from a linked list Quote:Original post by Marmin Hi, deleting a last node is easy, just test if the pointer to the next is Nil , and then delete the one you're testing. i can delete the last, but the node pointing to last should be the last node after deleting... 
Posted March 7, 2008 5:25:53 AM
[Win32 API] How to change window icon? in window registration phase (WinMain function), this line does it wndclass.hIcon = LoadIcon (NULL, IDI_APPLICATION) ;  
Posted March 6, 2008 3:07:32 AM
View All Replies Made By This User