Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know netkcid...  
Full Name Nicholas Legg
Nickname netkcid 
State/Province, Country FL   United States
GD Gathering City Winter Park, FL, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1021  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 1/12/2006 7:33:44 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Battle Teams Battle Teams is an academic project that I was part of. The team consisted of four people and we were given five months to design and code the game. Everything was done by us, from the particle engine to the networking code. We did use FMOD for sound... 
Posted May 1, 2007 12:27:42 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Battle Teams We all went to FullSail... 
Posted July 17, 2007 8:25:34 AM
Battle Teams Thank you guys so much for all the great comments! **the link should be fixed now, sorry about that 
Posted May 1, 2007 3:17:32 PM
Animation (2D) - I need some basic information You could flip through a group of textures, or you could load one texture sheet with all the images on it and just display the current section. I would use one texture with all the images of the animation on it and just draw a sec... 
Posted November 18, 2006 1:48:43 AM
Recommended Books to create game engine? All those books are amazing, and are worth buying... Another awesome book to check out is Real-Time Collision Detection by Christer Ericson  
Posted November 16, 2006 1:50:33 AM
Pluto Strikes Back very cool... the bat is a little hard to swing, other than that this little game is amazing 
Posted November 3, 2006 8:30:19 PM
View All Replies Made By This User