Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know gabriel76...  
Full Name  
Nickname gabriel76 
State/Province, Country Yerushalayim   Israel
GD Gathering City Ramat eshkol, Yerushalayim, Israel
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1031  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 1/20/2006 5:26:03 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
help in flash i made a website in flash and it works fine on mozilla but on Internet explorer it make a dotted line box around it and says click to activate controls and then i click and it works how can i make it work without that 
Posted October 17, 2006 12:54:06 PM
c++ question i want to know if you can create a string and name it from a different string for example string name; cin>>name; string (what name equals)[guess]*name[/guess] thanks in advance 
Posted September 15, 2006 7:51:22 AM
help please i am in the process of starting a project for a company that makes books for learning things and i have to make a portable device have one of their books in picture form or something and i was wondering is it better to make it for something that... 
Posted July 21, 2006 5:29:14 AM
graphic library could somebody direct me to a good 2-d graphics library for c++ 
Posted July 9, 2006 11:33:54 AM
library could somebody direct me to a good 2-d graphics library for c++ 
Posted July 9, 2006 11:35:42 AM
help on my code could someone help me on my code my first header is class human{ int two int three int four void attack(int &amount, enemy &name); void magic(int &type, enemy &name); }; my second header is class enemy{ int two i... 
Posted June 1, 2006 4:49:12 AM
help on my code could someone help me on my code my first header is class human{ int two int three int four void attack(int &amount, enemy &name); void magic(int &type, enemy &name); }; my second header is class enemy{ int two int... 
Posted June 1, 2006 4:36:36 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
help in flash thanx alot i'm making this website for my fathers construction site and wanted to fix that problem thanx again  
Posted October 17, 2006 5:24:01 PM
help in flash thanx i guess it will stay like it is now untill i find a way (by someone telling me of course) to do otherwise 
Posted October 17, 2006 1:31:11 PM
c++ question tell me if i'm missing the point but i mean if you don't now the names at the begining you put every thing in later (names and numbers) could i make it read all the files in a folder meaning everytime you put in a name it saves it as a .txt file o... 
Posted September 16, 2006 1:33:10 PM
c++ question how would i make the name and see it later 
Posted September 15, 2006 10:14:44 AM
c++ question i'm trying to make something like a phone book in a console window and i need it to be able to make a new string for a name and a number and then be able to check its number just by writing the name of the person tell me if this is possible 
Posted September 15, 2006 8:54:31 AM
help please i think i will go with the pocket pc [question]if what you say is true thygrr then how did there competition do it because their competition just started off and it doesn't look like they have much money [/question] 
Posted July 24, 2006 9:32:27 AM
help please is there anyway i could buy other peoples parts and slap it in to a new case 
Posted July 21, 2006 5:43:54 AM
graphic library thanks for the info oh and i didnt realize i did it twice 
Posted July 9, 2006 3:21:10 PM
help on my code thanks guys 
Posted June 3, 2006 7:53:51 PM
help on my code i will join thanks oh and another thing is there a way i could call a function that needs parameters from a function in a class for instance:#pragma once #include "enemy.h" class enemy; class human{ int one; int two; void damage(human &name... 
Posted June 3, 2006 6:06:24 PM
View All Replies Made By This User