Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Killinger...  
Full Name  
Nickname Killinger 
State/Province, Country WA   United States
GD Gathering City Richland, WA, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 3/26/2005 6:05:59 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Main Page Error Every time I enter the main page on the forum, I get this error: A Runtime Error has occured. Do you wish to Debug? Line: 1266 Error: 'prefs.length' is null or not an object All I have to do is press 'No', but it still is annoying. Ma... 
Posted May 11, 2005 11:30:31 PM
[C++]Functions Hey all. I started some experiments with pointers, but I just can't get this to work. The code is pretty obvious, so I didn't comment it. It doesn't seem to like my functions much. Here are the compiling errors I am getting: (39) : error C2144: synt... 
Posted May 9, 2005 8:01:18 PM
[C++] Need help with random numbers This game is kind of like BlackJack, but with nothing fancy. Just random number 1-12 and you can hit or stand. Trying to get better than computer, who can get between 18 and 21. Most code is obvious, so I won't comment much. First card is alw... 
Posted April 9, 2005 11:22:00 PM
Help replacing string word & loops...(easy) Need help getting it to repeat asking for wordreplacing if it's Not in text. Tried various loops, but I can't get it right. Also need help on how to replace wordreplacing with wordreplaced. See code... //Replaces a word with another word,... 
Posted April 7, 2005 9:37:55 PM
Anyone have DirectX 8 SDK? I need the DirectX 8 SDK, but I can't find it on Microsoft.com. Anyone know where I can get it? 
Posted April 6, 2005 5:32:04 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
4E4 Entry Demo Video Looks very nice! Keep up the good work. 
Posted October 27, 2005 11:24:43 PM
Beginning in C++ For 2d, try SDL at libsdl.org They have some tutorials on there, and you can google for more. [EDIT]Sorry, I put libsdl.com, but it's org. 
Posted June 1, 2005 11:05:38 PM
I'm new and I hope to become a computer and/or video game creater, designer etc. Start Here For 2d stuff, you can get the Gimp for free, and for 3d you can get Blender, but I don't think you should be worrying to much about graphics yet. Learn a programming language first (if you want to make games). 
Posted June 1, 2005 11:00:03 PM
/Dev/Nulled Hosting Your site looks good to me. I like the color scheme alot. But I must agree with caldiar that Uber is not very professional. Also tell the prices for each of the packages where it gives the features. Other than that the site is awesome. $5 a month fo... 
Posted May 30, 2005 11:22:03 PM
Begginer needs Advice Here are some qualifications and other stuff for programming carreers, it differs for every job, but this is an example: Clicky! 
Posted May 29, 2005 6:30:55 PM
enum problem I just ran it on MSVC, and it works fine. I don't see any compiling problems... 
Posted May 29, 2005 6:25:21 PM
Begginer needs Advice Correct me if I'm wrong here. You should know physics for and any other math, like geometry (I guess). As a first compiler, yes, Dev-C++ is what you should get. But IMHO, MSVC is much better. Google for anything else.  
Posted May 29, 2005 6:20:16 PM
Free Textures and 3d Models Textures and Models from 3dcafe.com Go to "Free Stuff" for, well, free stuff! I usually don't post here, but I used to do some small 3d stuff... 
Posted May 29, 2005 6:07:39 PM
Begginer needs Advice Most of the Start Here is in C++. Go there and I think alot of your questions should be answered. (I havent looked through it much) Dev-C++ is pretty good, but if you want to get a better compiler, buy microsoft's Visual C++. I've heard you can get... 
Posted May 29, 2005 5:57:26 PM
Comments on my TicTacToe program I did it in Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0. Change TRUE to true and FALSE to false In MSVC, it says multiple redefinition, which I know is only in MSVC, so I changed the for loops to i, j and k. After I did that and changed TRUE to true and FALSE to... 
Posted May 23, 2005 11:44:16 PM
View All Replies Made By This User