Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know PeterStock...  
Full Name Peter Stock
Nickname PeterStock 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1046  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 10/17/2005 5:16:06 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Armadillo Run - a physics-based puzzle game. Armadillo Run is a physics-based puzzle game I have written over the last few months. The gameplay centres on building structures capable of transporting the armadillo across each level. These can be as simple as a static platform or something m... 
Posted March 19, 2006 8:26:49 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Intersection point of two rays It's unlikely that two rays will intersect exactly, but you probably mean pass within a certain distance of each other. Here's a link to a page which explains this procedure very well, with C source code for the algorithm. http://local.wasp.uwa.ed... 
Posted October 16, 2008 5:25:31 PM
Cellular Automata Fantastic stuff - the course sounds like great fun. The way simple rules can generate complex behaviour is fascinating. 
Posted March 12, 2008 2:05:34 PM
Armadillo Run - a physics-based puzzle game. I've uploaded a new build which fixes the node move bug reported by Enigma, Zmurf and M2tM and hopefully fixes the screen update problem reported by Grafalgar. _Sigma - I plan to release the game in about a week's time, for about $20 CAD.  
Posted March 28, 2006 7:05:56 PM
Armadillo Run - a physics-based puzzle game. Thanks everyone for the comments and suggestions. DrGoatcabin - The idea of waypoints did occur to me some time back. After some consideration, I didn't include it because it was less of a priority feature and I felt it may make things too complic... 
Posted March 24, 2006 11:43:21 PM
Armadillo Run - a physics-based puzzle game. Those are some very inventive solutions! Regarding the release date/price: I plan on releasing the game in 2 weeks (after a little more testing - I did miss a couple of large bugs as pointed out by Enigma, Zmurf and M2tM). It will be on... 
Posted March 21, 2006 7:17:55 PM
Armadillo Run - a physics-based puzzle game. Thanks for the comments, everyone. Grafalgar - Someone else has experienced the same bug, so it's likely a problem in my code. I'll work on tracking it down/fixing it, thanks for letting me know. Regarding the demo limitations/length - I'l... 
Posted March 20, 2006 12:03:49 PM
View All Replies Made By This User