Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Gor435...  GDNet+
Full Name  
Nickname Gor435 
State/Province, Country MO   United States
GD Gathering City Farmington, MO, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID gor435 
Current Occupation
Job Title Technical Support Analyst 
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1215  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 11/5/2004 1:52:05 AM
GDNet+ Journal http://members.gamedev.net/gor435/journal/
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
2D Sprite Animation Speed Problem So I am working on a 2D game. I thought it would be a good idea to learn some DirectX and use it in my new game which is going to be a bit more complicated than what I have done in the past. Only problem is that I have had nothing but issues... 
Posted January 17, 2010 3:28:11 AM
NASA launches sky-mapping telescope What? I don't lie. See for yourself Clicky 
Posted December 15, 2009 10:05:50 PM
Long time no see! Everyone, Hey what's going on I know I haven't posted in a long time so I thought I would say "Hi". It has been a while since I have done much programming other than some command scripting or VBscript for work. I think I might get back into m... 
Posted October 22, 2007 10:55:48 PM
A song for those code monkeys out there. Hey everyone check out this song. There is a show on G4 called code monkeys and this is the theme song written by Jonathan Coulton. Code Monkey He also has this really great zombie song check it out. RE: Your Brains 
Posted October 24, 2007 6:48:33 AM
New Job! Hey guys I just got hired for a call center position that I have really been hoping for and I start at the beginning of the year it has insurance and 401k and all $8.50h after training (Pretty good for around here since they are going to work with my... 
Posted December 16, 2005 3:06:38 AM
What do you want for Christmas? 1. Laptop 2. Xbox 360 3. GDnet Stuff from GDnet store 4. Other geek Stuff 5. Saitek Gaming Keyboard What do you want? Sorry if this is a repost I did not find it in search. 
Posted December 3, 2005 12:05:45 AM
Nice Game of Name that Warning Message! Ok I have been working away at my tile engine for a few days now and still not being the game programming guru I would like to be. I am still to this point not 100% sure that they way I have it structured is going to work they way I expect. Anyways... 
Posted November 23, 2005 3:27:53 AM
Image (File) Processing Question(Solved) Ok I am making an attempt to write a tile based engine (in C++) for games I want to make. I have routines to load and save bitmap images and gor images (my own image format much like that of a bitmap) now what I intend on doing is having an i... 
Posted November 20, 2005 11:59:47 PM
Class Game Project Ok this is what is going on my programming in C++ instructor has decided he wants to attract more students to the class. He wants to do this by having a class game project that can be shown off in a magazine for the college. Only problem is... 
Posted November 12, 2005 2:48:08 PM
I just realized something! As of yesterday I have been a loyal member of gdnet for one whole year!!! Woot!! 
Posted November 6, 2005 8:51:46 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Are you ready for this? ( worst website you'll ever see) I thought it was abstract and artistic. I like it. 
Posted February 8, 2010 8:22:18 AM
Shmuparadox Very nice! The time warp/wing man rocks. 
Posted January 16, 2010 2:54:46 AM
Just get the cake Ah Ha! The cake is not a lie! Awesome [smile] 
Posted January 7, 2010 7:21:56 PM
Poll Results [12.22.09 - 12.28.09] You should do a poll on how much peopel drank this new year. Like what kind of drink idd you favore this new year's? and list the kinds. like rum, vodka, tequila, ect... Sorry drank alto of Tequila tonight. 
Posted January 1, 2010 2:10:02 AM
d'ing happy druk year! WOOT happy new year woot I am so I am barly able to see to type lvoe you guys you al rock. Go indie games~~~. WOOT. 
Posted January 1, 2010 2:06:37 AM
How often you drink? lol this is all I can see right now. Woot it is 2010 here!!! 
Posted January 1, 2010 12:42:53 AM
What about new consoles? I don't see why the Consoles, PDAs, and Cell Phones forum would be a bad place to post about this subject. I know it is about development on Consoles, PDAs, and Cell Phones but I think it should cover new console ideas and the such. Happy New... 
Posted December 31, 2009 10:48:28 PM
How often you drink? Quote:Original post by dgreen02 Happy New Years, I hope everybody is going to get plastered tonight lol. Happy New Year to all!!! Let's get the party started!!!  
Posted December 31, 2009 7:27:52 PM
Book Drills, Bjarne Stroustrup, Ch. 4 #7 Does it say anywhere in the book that you cannot ask for them as different variables? Enter a number: 5.5 Enter a unit of measurement: cm ect... I wouldn't see any need to complicate this sort of thing if they have not already covered how to... 
Posted December 26, 2009 4:33:44 PM
C++ question expected unqualified ID? Quote:Original post by samurai_gator *** Source Snippet Removed *** Try this. Here you use the custom constructor when you initialize your new object of type CPoint with the name qCoord. #include <iostream> class CPoint { publi... 
Posted December 26, 2009 4:01:37 PM
View All Replies Made By This User