Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Thazager...  
Full Name  
Nickname Thazager 
State/Province, Country AR   United States
GD Gathering City Vilonia, AR, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1008  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 10/10/2008 5:57:51 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
new game - 3D Maze Runner I am a college student, working on getting a degree in making games GSP (games and simulation programming) from Devry. I have recently finished a game '3D Maze Runner'. It is similar to a 2D game, but is in 3D with a bunch of changes. edit:... 
Posted December 13, 2010 7:02:21 PM
Updating Tutorials? I am new to this site. I have been working through the tutorials, trying to learn the OpenGL, and was wondering if these would be updated. As the "code is that it was written in 1997" and some of the tutorials are not working with the current softwar... 
Posted October 10, 2008 6:16:05 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
new game - 3D Maze Runner Thought it over. Its now a FREE game at https://sites.google.com/site/midnitesoft/ I am also offering the script code for $4.99, in hopes of making some money to finish college. I hope people are not wanting that for free too :( Looks like someon... 
Posted December 16, 2010 4:02:37 PM
new game - 3D Maze Runner I actually emailed them back in Jun of this year. I asked them if they might be interested in taking a look at it. They ignored my email. That is when I changed the design on the game to make it little different. I read about a lawsuit on t... 
Posted December 15, 2010 2:43:57 PM
new game - 3D Maze Runner Thanks for the suggestion, I will think it over. The only reason I actually did set a price was in hopes of finishing college. My loans are maxed. They did not warm me they were close, but just - "oh by the way your student loans are maxed, how... 
Posted December 14, 2010 2:54:13 PM
View All Replies Made By This User