Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know DukeAtreides076...  
Full Name Alden 
Nickname DukeAtreides076 
State/Province, Country TX   United States
GD Gathering City Lubbock, TX, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title Tasty Wheat Taster. 
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1334  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 10/22/2002 7:58:22 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Suggest a name Well I finally decided the time has come for me begin construction of my Bionic Bride (tm), but I just wouldn't feel right about it unless I had a name for her first. Suggestions? I was thinking something along the lines of Sahndra, but I'm open to... 
Posted April 11, 2006 12:07:41 AM
Happy fanksgiving happy turkey day gamedev.net! 
Posted November 24, 2005 12:59:51 AM
I was thinking... ...about all the "I was thinking..." topics. There are two of them on the first page alone (Not including this). Have people just decided to start...thinking? 
Posted November 13, 2005 8:28:45 PM
omg si BAEK! teh rhino fell down and i was sad but si fixed nows lolz/ 
Posted November 1, 2005 1:03:30 AM
HAFFY HALLOWEEN! Hafyy Halloween everybody! Have fun and be safe <3. 
Posted October 31, 2005 1:42:17 AM
A question about nipples Supposing your nipple is torn/ripped/burned off, will it regrow? I was told by a friend that the nipple would regrow, but not the nub. Mushu however, tells me that the nipple will not regrow. Anyone had this experience? 
Posted April 4, 2005 11:12:58 PM
HAR HAR SI MY BIRSFDAYE YAYE~ I r 17. We had caek too. Yellow caek. And I stood at the DPS office for two hours to get my license. YASE! 
Posted June 1, 2004 10:31:15 PM
My models are busted I’m having some problems loading and drawing .X model files. I’m currently using ID3DXMesh and D3DXLoadMeshFromX to load them. The tiger.x model from the SDK loads and draws correctly...but none of my other models draw at all, which i... 
Posted April 19, 2004 9:04:01 PM
HAPPAY EASTAR 2 U hise. I found yous an egg for happy easter!! happay eastar yase!!~ 
Posted April 11, 2004 10:38:46 PM
May I have your attention please: *** wobblederby has joined #ThorAndRob <wobblederby>ew *** wobblederby has left #ThorAndRob That is all. [edited by - DukeAtreides076 on March 21, 2004 10:30:13 PM] 
Posted March 21, 2004 10:29:55 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
OpenGL vs Glide I heard WinG is waayyy better. 
Posted February 18, 2010 10:10:44 PM
Tell me about C++ features and quirks that I didn't know How about digraphs and trigraphs? 
Posted November 12, 2009 11:46:40 PM
[Common Lisp] What does the f stand for in setf, incf, etc? It obviously stands for farctate. 
Posted November 10, 2009 4:52:29 PM
magnetic moment of a moving charge Quote:Original post by knighty You can always find a lorentz transformation (you have to apply it twice to a 2nd order tensor) for which the B's=0. You have to be a little bit careful here. It is true that the Lorentz transformation mixes E an... 
Posted October 26, 2009 2:06:21 AM
magnetic moment of a moving charge I can try to answer these knighty. Quote:Original post by knighty I must admit that I have some difficulties to understand this stuff. Is special relativity sufficient or should we use general relativity? after all, the particles are accelerating... 
Posted October 25, 2009 1:17:52 PM
magnetic moment of a moving charge Quote:Original post by Victor-Victor My theory is the theory of General Relativity, only better. My Aether is a "metric of spacetime" as GR calls it. If your theory is so much better than GR, then why aren't you rich? 
Posted October 24, 2009 12:41:04 AM
It is possible to write WoW in machine language? Quote:Original post by Zahlman How long is a very long piece of string? Wolfram|Alpha isn't sure what to do with your input. 
Posted September 2, 2009 4:57:35 PM
Lockerz - Too good to be true? Quote: PTZ are Lockerz' proprietary loyalty "currency" that you earn whenever you buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or even just show up on Lockerz. Forgot to mention this part eh? 
Posted August 22, 2009 9:37:06 PM
Patch installation during gameplay Erlang has support for code replacement while the system is running. Still, hot swapping code is a tricky business at best. 
Posted August 18, 2009 8:52:47 PM
Tricky physics - how does friction affect velocity? What sort of frictional force are you using? If it's a simple linear drag force like F = -b*v then (with no other forces acting) the velocity as a function of time is v(t) = v(0)*exp(-b*t/m). Then integrate to get the position as a function of time... 
Posted July 30, 2009 12:04:56 AM
View All Replies Made By This User