Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Dragonsoulj...  
Full Name Jeremy Kennedy
Nickname Dragonsoulj 
State/Province, Country SC   United States
GD Gathering City Conway, SC, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1010  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 6/15/2006 5:55:24 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
C++ Classes and Arrays *I'm trying to find a way to do this without vectors. A bit of a learning thing.* I have this class: class Piece { private: Block *tetromino; int rotation; Shape shape; public: Piece(Shape shape); void translate(); void rotate(... 
Posted February 20, 2010 1:56:22 AM
Direction to Learn I have been learning how to program some in C++ to eventually program games, but then I got to thinking of a future goal I had of making a 3D world where up to say 16 people can be connected. The idea is to create a small multi-player RPG. I planned... 
Posted May 31, 2008 4:31:39 PM
C++ Input Help Here is my game if you want to see what I am talking about: Guess The Number This is for the Windows Console with C plus plus. I have a problem with the input. The game asks for a number, and if a character (letter or symbol) is typed and the play... 
Posted May 22, 2007 8:57:54 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Untitled One on your profile? It doesn't work. 
Posted January 6, 2011 8:21:45 AM
Fancy breaking our game? I am good on my end. It is more like your domain name "subscription" ran out and kicked me to a website that you got it from. But it did say the site was owned. I really don't know what happened. 
Posted January 6, 2011 1:48:23 AM
Fancy breaking our game? I meant I clicked the link and it sent me to a page that said someone owned the site but it didn't show the main content, it showed an advertisement for something I can't remember. But yes, I still need the plugin. It tells me that. :) 
Posted January 5, 2011 9:01:56 PM
Fancy breaking our game? Game page doesn't show up. Try your link. 
Posted January 4, 2011 9:59:15 PM
Turn-Based Wargame : Would love some feedback. Sounds like your name generator could solve that individualistic problem. Maybe for the important people have a mini profile pic? 
Posted January 4, 2011 10:55:41 AM
Turn-Based Wargame : Would love some feedback. I will say if you are building up an army and gather over say 10 hextiles worth, having a drag and select would work great. For names, have a list of say 100 male names and 100 female names (if you can), and randomly pick them. Adding last names g... 
Posted January 4, 2011 1:32:28 AM
Unexpected results with transparent textures I may not fully understand this, but are you sure that the textures are properly loading? I know when mine do not with the API I am using they appear white. Or when it tries certain copying methods. Just something to look into. 
Posted January 4, 2011 1:26:14 AM
completely new! Quote:Original post by Katie "bump"?? What does "bump" mean in this context? I think he was just trying to make his post appear in the active ones by adding a post. Giving it a "bump" towards the top of the list. 
Posted January 2, 2011 7:38:33 PM
thanks gamedev.net Cross-post: It's where you make the same post more than once in separate forums. If I read the post made by Tom, you posted in the For Beginners section and then made the same exact post in the Game Design section. 
Posted January 2, 2011 7:37:16 PM
completely new! It all depends on what you'd feel comfortable with. My college starts with Python and moves to C then C++ but since you'd be learning on your own you may prefer something else. You could look into Java or C#. Do you want to eventually do 3D... 
Posted December 31, 2010 11:21:30 PM
View All Replies Made By This User