Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know MrWeet...  Banned
Full Name  
Nickname MrWeet 
State/Province, Country VT   United States
GD Gathering City Rutland, VT, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1034  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 5/25/2005 4:10:27 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Music Organizer? I recently switched from iTunes to Realplayer. I like Realplayer's interface alot more, and it's not slow like iTunes, but there is one feature I miss. This would be the organization of music files. In iTunes, all of my music was copied as s... 
Posted December 6, 2005 11:57:07 AM
Hard Drive Problems Well, I just got back from vacation (click here). Upon return, I salvaged an 80GB HD from my old Compaq Presario. But, with my luck, the folder which contains the documents folder (My Music, My Pictures, Etc as well), is locked. I have no access to... 
Posted December 1, 2005 5:20:31 PM
Opinions on flying Well, tomorrow morning I'm flying from New York to Florida. I'm sort of nervous cause I've never flew before. I have a friend who flys all the time coming with me, so I won't be alone. But, I have no clue what its like on a plane. From what I... 
Posted November 23, 2005 9:50:12 AM
Post Yer Desktop Screenshots ! Well, I've finally managed to make WindowsXP look sort of like Mac OS X. I've always wanted to do it, and now I have! Screenshots: It still needs some work, but I think it looks pretty neat. [smile] So, GDNet, post yer desktop screenshots!... 
Posted November 6, 2005 3:40:46 PM
Guitar Noob Strikes Back! Well GDNet, I've decided to update you on my (horrible) guitar skills! Theres currently only a few intro / main riff recordings on the server at the moment, as I haven't had much time to record the songs I can play fully. It's been... 
Posted November 9, 2005 8:17:34 PM
*nix time! Well, I've finally gotten my router in my room (problem with parents not letting me put it in there), so I can finally enjoy *nix without wireless [smile]! But this puts me in a new position, as I want the OS to be my primary OS (using Windows mai... 
Posted November 7, 2005 4:01:37 PM
iTunes interface running slow Well, since Quicktime's new installer automatically installs iTunes [mad], I figured I'd give it a try. And to put it simply, I love it. The media library, radio stations, music store, very good program. However, the interface runs slow on my... 
Posted November 3, 2005 3:10:08 PM
Yapt (Yet another photoshop thread) - Me Well I got bored, so I decided to experiment with GIF's. It ended up in me making my first (animated) gif ever: So, Gamedev, here is another picture for you to photoshop and make me look rediculously stupid or funny, or whatever you may want t... 
Posted October 25, 2005 1:58:20 PM
Vermont Legal "Adult" Age I'm having trouble finding the legal age for (I guess the term is) "adulthood". Like, the legal age in which you can leave home without signatures, etc. I'm looking for Vermont's "adult" age. Any help is appreciated [smile]. 
Posted October 13, 2005 8:30:41 PM
Dallas, TX - Game Development Jobs? Well, my girlfriend is looking into moving into Dallas, and I was wondering what the game development oppurtunities are? Any big companies from Dallas? It's a pretty big city from what I've seen on Google Maps, but beyond that, I haven't had too... 
Posted October 7, 2005 12:10:01 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Hard Drive Problems All working now! Thanks for the help guys, and especially Nemesis2k2! 
Posted December 1, 2005 9:32:38 PM
Hard Drive Problems Well, I can browse all directories in the drive fine, except for Documents And Settings/Owner. The owner folder says "Access Denied" and there is nothing I can do to open it. 
Posted December 1, 2005 6:33:44 PM
Opinions on flying I'm leaving from Albany, NY to Atlanta, GA to Valdosta, GA where a family member is going to drive me to FL from. 
Posted November 23, 2005 10:48:31 AM
Opinions on flying Quote:Original post by gavco98 Quote:Original post by python_regious Quote:Original post by The Frugal Gourmet But, it's also very safe. Hmmmm... Depends on how you interpret the data. I read a report once that stated if you take the... 
Posted November 23, 2005 10:28:45 AM
Loosening a screw Theres stuff that comes in a spray can called "PB Blaster", it will loosen anything you need it to. WD40 is like water compared to this stuff. [lol] 
Posted November 23, 2005 10:23:54 AM
Opinions on flying Quote:Original post by The Frugal Gourmet Quote:Original post by MrWeet Woah woah woah. Why do they roll over and nosedive. Are you serious?! Sorry. Just teasing. Oh good. [lol] I was starting to get just a bit nervous there. 
Posted November 23, 2005 10:12:11 AM
Opinions on flying Quote:Original post by The Frugal Gourmet Quote:Original post by capn_midnight I liked takeoff, especially looking out the window. Of course, I drive way too fast on the highway, so it was normal for me to see trees blurred like that. It's... 
Posted November 23, 2005 10:09:25 AM
Opinions on flying Thanks for replies. [smile] I'm looking forward to the trip, its a whole seven hours long! Probably gonna bring a Gameboy or something with me. Wish I had a PSP or DS to bring, but unfortunatley I dont [sad]. I've also heard that as soon as you... 
Posted November 23, 2005 10:06:12 AM
I love the new layout The new GDNet layout kicks ass. I love it. Good job GDNet! 
Posted November 23, 2005 9:45:53 AM
DNS Error Does it work in another browser, Mozilla, Firefox, etc? 
Posted November 21, 2005 2:50:49 PM
View All Replies Made By This User