Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Karlton...  
Full Name  
Nickname Karlton 
State/Province, Country Stockholms Lan   Sweden
GD Gathering City Stockholm, Stockholms Lan, Sweden
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1031  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 4/28/2005 4:23:33 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
PaperWorld PaperWorld is a singleplayer simulation game experience prototype we developed for "Game Concept Challenge 09". Its made with Leadwerks 2.2 engine in C++ GCC is a competition that lasts for 7 weeks in which teams comes up with a concept and... 
Posted May 1, 2009 9:52:35 AM
Implementing Sound. Okej, i have been thinking alot lately on implementing sounds to my OpenGl and SDL based game. though im not sure what and how i can use things like for example SDL_Mixer. So is there like a "easy" way to implement the SDL_Mixer and add for exam... 
Posted April 28, 2005 5:24:17 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
PaperWorld Yea were currently trying to improve it for SGA ( swedish game awards ) and the skybox looking like a box is intentional. floating clouds is on the To Do List :) 
Posted May 4, 2009 8:07:05 PM
Implementing Sound. Thanks that helped. but if i want to use a .mid sound it whines and i found out that i had to do it more like this: FMUSIC_LoadSong *load = FMUSIC_ *** FMUSIC_PlaySong(FMUSIC_FREE, load); *** I dont know how it should look here. could you... 
Posted May 11, 2005 3:17:46 AM
Dev-C++ Tutorials? Quote:Original post by Rob Loach Dev-C++ is an IDE you can use to compile C++ programs using GCC. You might be looking for some "C++" articles instead? The best resource for C++ is having a physical book in front of you. What book/books would... 
Posted April 28, 2005 5:40:34 PM
A reminder for posting in For Beginners Even though im a so called "newb" i still agree whit the fact that its easier to learn a language as for example Basic or Java and then switch to C++. Thought it feals like if i would have started whit c++ i might have been better on it :)... ... 
Posted April 28, 2005 5:36:21 PM
Playing sound in a Windows C++ game... Hi, i have been thinking on useing SDL_Mixer in a game project that me and my friends are working on, though i have had a hard time to find how to use it. since im already useing SDL and OpenGl in the project i feal like the sound is missin... 
Posted April 28, 2005 4:42:18 AM
View All Replies Made By This User