Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know lucas92...  
Full Name  
Nickname lucas92 
State/Province, Country Quebec   Canada
GD Gathering City Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 4/30/2009 8:12:15 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Using addons I've followed the tutorial in the doc. http://www.angelcode.com/angelscript/sdk/docs/manual/index.html RegisterStdString needs to have a plugin name scriptstdstring, so how would you compile add-ons? Would you make separate libraries for each add... 
Posted July 23, 2010 11:23:11 AM
Directories problem... I need help on getting a way to organize the directories in a SDL.net project, so that I can load easily surfaces, and that when I release a project, anyone could load the game without problem. 
Posted August 5, 2009 9:05:46 PM
[C#]SDL.net, Keyboard Help What's the best way to check the Keyboard inputs from the user? I've tried many things but I end up being stuck when I press 3 keys... 
Posted July 9, 2009 7:35:10 PM
[C#][SDL.Net]Loading maps Hello there! I'm new to this forum and I've found it with google. =P Anyway, I've always wondered how to load maps... 2D maps with tiles... Anyway, here's my try at it with C# and SDL.Net : [CODE] using System; using System.IO; using Syste... 
Posted May 3, 2009 4:49:02 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
hard-coding levels? or load level data from files? Try storing your maps in a XML file: http://www.grinninglizard.com/tinyxml/ 
Posted July 24, 2010 2:50:15 PM
Using addons Yeah I did, didn't realize it was just an example and not actual code, oh well. I've got some problems catching compiling exceptions in the script (just removed a single semi-colon). CScriptBuilder builder; if( builder.StartNewModule(engine,... 
Posted July 24, 2010 11:38:54 AM
Using addons Alright, got this to work, but I'd like to let you know that the tutorial code "your first script" is filled with errors, at least for me. Each time you test for r to be higher than 0, it should return EXIT_FAILURE or something like that instead of r... 
Posted July 23, 2010 1:32:28 PM
SDL slow blitting Yeah, just don't blit huge images with SDL. You can have better performances by blitting lot of small images, just like in the old time. You can also blit the background image only when the image has moved, so you will get better performances... 
Posted February 18, 2010 7:35:32 PM
Directories problem... Quote:Original post by Ioachim Berselius When not using WinForms, you can use AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory to get the executable directory Thank you for the help. :)  
Posted August 6, 2009 8:28:08 AM
Directories problem... I can't get it working as I'm not using windows forms right now. Could you explain in more details? 
Posted August 5, 2009 9:50:47 PM
[C#]SDL.net, Keyboard Help That's interesting. Well, I guess this isn't my fault. Here's the way I manage the input, just to know if there's a better way to do it... void Events_KeyboardUp(object sender, KeyboardEventArgs e) { if (e.Key... 
Posted July 9, 2009 9:40:02 PM
[C#][SDL.Net]Loading maps This looks great! I will try it out tomorrow and see if I can make it work it out. Thanks for the input. ;) 
Posted May 3, 2009 9:05:47 PM
View All Replies Made By This User