Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know CtrlAltDel85...  
Full Name  
Nickname CtrlAltDel85 
State/Province, Country VA   United States
GD Gathering City Fairfax, VA, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1133  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 2/24/2006 7:14:04 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Plasma Pong v1.3 Screenshots Plasma Pong v1.3 is coming soon! Plasma Pong is a variation of Pong that utilizes real-time fluid dynamics to drive the game environment. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- A lot of time was spent rewr... 
Posted July 24, 2006 1:07:36 PM
Plasma Pong 1.2 Plasma Pong is back! The new version is available for download at www.PlasmaPong.com! ---------------- Plasma Pong is a variation of Pong that utilizes real-time fluid dynamics to drive the game environment. Since the first version was largel... 
Posted May 9, 2006 8:58:20 PM
Plasma Pong 1.3 Sandbox These screenshots were taken from Plasma Pong v1.3!. Plasma Pong is a variation of Pong that utilizes real-time fluid dynamics to drive the game environment. These shots were captured in the "Sandbox" mode of the game, which gives you a graphical... 
Posted November 8, 2006 2:29:49 PM
Plasma Pong PLASMA PONG is a variation of PONG that utilizes real-time fluid dynamics to drive the game environment. Players have several new abilities that add fun twists to the classic game. In the game you can inject plasma fluid into the environment, crea... 
Posted February 28, 2006 11:26:00 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Plasma Pong v1.3 Screenshots Thanks for the suggestions! Tchouky, the choppiness at the nozzle of the jet is an artifact from the low sampling. I'll need to figure out a way to mask this somehow. Thanks for bringing this up =). Extrarius, multi-core optimizations would w... 
Posted July 26, 2006 11:48:14 AM
Plasma Pong v1.3 Screenshots Chris, I'll include both =). 
Posted July 24, 2006 9:56:26 PM
Plasma Pong v1.3 Screenshots Thanks guys! Ryan, I've actually overhauled the ball charging system for this upcoming version. The ball will now charge up more the longer you hold onto it, but if you hold on for too long you'll get a fizzled-out blast. The blast siz... 
Posted July 24, 2006 4:54:14 PM
Switchball revamped You guys are gods among men! Amazing work, love the motion blur! 
Posted June 9, 2006 6:17:21 PM
Newest demo, boats Impressive! 
Posted May 29, 2006 1:11:02 PM
Plasma Pong 1.2 Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! That crash problem and others you were talking about was caused by a really nasty memory leak in the sound API. This will be fixed in the next version coming out soon. Also expect up to a 30 FPS gain in per... 
Posted May 26, 2006 12:08:54 AM
"Target-Driven Smoke Animation" on the GPU Very impressive! [Edited by - CtrlAltDel85 on May 14, 2006 12:11:25 PM] 
Posted May 14, 2006 1:11:10 PM
Plasma Pong 1.2 Superpig, Thanks so much! I'll definitely follow through with this. Leia, Linux and OS X versions are definitely planned, and shouldn't be too hard considering I'm using OpenGL and GLUT. Still, since this is unchartered territory for me, I mig... 
Posted May 11, 2006 12:40:38 AM
Plasma Pong 1.2 Never heard back from my Microsoft contact, which is understandable because they are usually pretty busy. The person I was in contact with was more in charge of academic affairs than anything related to game development. Hopefully this new version... 
Posted May 10, 2006 3:15:51 PM
Plasma Pong 1.2 The Xbox 360 Live Arcade is my ultimate goal for this game. I think there is nothing better suited, and the processing power of the Xbox would allow me to have some really wicked special effects. The main problem I'm having is getting in touch with... 
Posted May 10, 2006 2:33:24 PM
View All Replies Made By This User