Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know dudethedreamer...  
Full Name  
Nickname dudethedreamer 
State/Province, Country MN   United States
GD Gathering City West saint paul, MN, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1012  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 9/4/2005 6:32:45 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
directX user who have 3dsmax? i have 2 files that are .x and they were ported from .max files, iv lost my .max files but iv retained my .x files from the game it was within. i need someone to convert my .x into .max thanks please try to email or PM me thanks 
Posted October 12, 2006 12:06:32 AM
how to achieve - dismeberment and other cool game ideas hi people, as you know i am a dreamer... woot i want to model a model that is dismember-able for games. so far i think i should model each limb as a seperate element inside the mesh, but what else is there to acomplishing this besides the programm... 
Posted July 11, 2006 1:52:34 AM
game content preping id like to know more of the things like placing the model at 0,0,0, animating in one spot, other things that a game artist need to know for their game conent to work ingame. things in general that can be apllied to any game, preparing for the ex... 
Posted May 7, 2006 7:31:05 PM
exporting from max to blender im tying to get me model+animation+texture+other-data into blender, so far iv got the mesh into blender using .obj, but i cant get anytihng else into blender. please if anyone have a solution or already went throught this. please help wit what you ca... 
Posted April 14, 2006 10:56:45 PM
Zombie Game Project name: Zombie/Zombie Game (tempoary title) Brief description: A guy with a sword will wonder around killing unnameable creatures. He will fight with either his sword or hand. The game is expected to be extremely realistic in all aspects.... 
Posted March 15, 2006 12:01:11 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Modellers and Animators for BDG (screenshots inside) i was thnking of modding my warcraf3 into a different genre but wont have anytime soon so i thought why not give this team a try if yall willing to give me a try im thinking of modeling a shama who summons spirits to do his bidding =) 
Posted September 25, 2006 6:40:13 AM
Overwatch RPG/Survival Horror (pics/video/demo inside) i wouldnt mind making some tempaory characters for you (if you dont mine sloppyness for beta testing) BTW you probly arent recieving any artist help because projects like this are often missed in the mess of other threads ect many other reason ... 
Posted September 25, 2006 5:58:45 AM
how to achieve - dismeberment and other cool game ideas sweet im there!!!!!!!!!! im pretty good at modeling too 
Posted July 15, 2006 8:54:48 AM
RPG Anti-Gun Laws i dont know what your asking for but they both work, realy it depends on what kind of world your game will be set in with the cop busting you it gives me the vision of our world. with the guns free to be carry anywhere, it gives me the vision... 
Posted July 11, 2006 7:37:53 AM
Designing a game level these extreemely noobish questions should go along fine in my thread for question 1, i believe the key is 'tiling', so you tile the same texture over and over on a mesh which is your land, but somehow youll need to make it look random as it c... 
Posted July 11, 2006 7:16:27 AM
how to achieve - dismeberment and other cool game ideas admin, moderators, please move this thread to visual arts as the bove user suggested, i believe he is correct hey kest, thanks so much for tying to help, unfortunatly i only understanf half and half of what you said, they make sense but they... 
Posted July 11, 2006 7:02:50 AM
Artwork feedback hey dudethedreamer here, the anymoaus poster up there is me, notice the bad spelling 
Posted July 11, 2006 6:52:13 AM
game content preping I guess there cant realy be an answer to my questions, but atleast is there any article that touches on these things a bit? 
Posted May 8, 2006 4:53:07 AM
Zombie Game Well well, i got a programmer, once agian No need for a programmer anymore for now 
Posted April 9, 2006 1:04:27 AM
Zombie Game Right right, last try. Maybe i didnt give enough info? Probly no one is interested, which is understanable Some realy old animations http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2OTZLC79IXHF51374K0LP132SD http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0WZ2CIXNLY... 
Posted April 7, 2006 8:50:12 PM
View All Replies Made By This User