Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know rawk234...  Banned
Full Name  
Nickname rawk234 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1000  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 5/16/2007 2:53:39 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
WarScathed: Revolution - Progress Posted a few images earlier in the month, here is another update. High detailed version of featured image: Link Character Animation Video: YouTube Video Also you can check out more on our new site: WarScathed Website Thank you  
Posted June 27, 2007 4:46:36 PM
WarScathed: Revolution WarScathed: Revolution What is it? WarScathed: Revolution WarScathed is a new FPS currently under construction, the year is 2091, World War IV has broken out, and the Russian Revolution has started again. It is the job of the European Commandos... 
Posted June 10, 2007 1:44:34 PM
WarScathed: Revolution [!!!!IMAGE HEAVY!!!!] WarScathed Website Email Us Thank you, [Edited by - rawk234 on July 5, 2007 2:10:11 PM] 
Posted June 10, 2007 11:59:17 AM
Guide to Game Design Hello GameDev.net, ive created this free guide to game design, please take the time to download the .zip file, extract it and have a read, also it includes a Design Document Template too. Game Design Guide Thanks 
Posted May 24, 2007 1:35:04 PM
GDManager - Project Managing Service Ok, so i thought of a good idea, not sure how it would be put together, maybe flash or .NET, anyway heres the idea. GDManager is or would be a system for indie game developers to help run their teams/projects smoothly, with a system which all team... 
Posted May 18, 2007 2:41:24 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
My World Editor (Download+Video+ScreenShots etc.) I have to say, this is really good, are you planning on allowing other to use it? this would be perfect for RPGs and if you could get some sort of track/road feature, which is easy to use, racing games too. I will say one thing, which is... 
Posted July 7, 2007 10:20:09 AM
WarScathed: Revolution [!!!!IMAGE HEAVY!!!!] ok, heres where we are programming wise: (id like to state that we started from scratch, and we have come across many problems along the way) The Engine now loads 3ds objects and diffuse maps, also a basic interface is in place, more o... 
Posted July 7, 2007 8:06:21 AM
Need story help for 2D RPG If this is a payed position i may be able to help. Ive written many stories, and could probably come up with a basic idea over night, so contact me (only if there is compensation) Thanks 
Posted July 7, 2007 5:57:26 AM
WarScathed: Revolution - Progress you made about 3 files all of 10 seconds long, over those 3 days, about the investors, if you think someone would be interested direct them to us. Also Orlando is still in the team yes :) 
Posted July 7, 2007 3:47:34 AM
WarScathed: Revolution - Progress well, if you didnt fool around you wouldn't have been booted, spending your time making the flash games instead of the music, thanks anyway. 
Posted July 6, 2007 4:11:35 PM
WarScathed: Revolution [!!!!IMAGE HEAVY!!!!] haha, yes we are, ill post some more work by the weekend. 
Posted July 6, 2007 9:58:14 AM
WarScathed: Revolution [!!!!IMAGE HEAVY!!!!] Emailed 
Posted July 6, 2007 9:07:41 AM
WarScathed: Revolution - Progress This is all out own artwork, and it was done in 3dsmax, Photoshop, and ZBrush3 The two very talented artists are 'V-Trooper' (Model) and 'Digitalinkrod' (Texture/Normals) As for a video, theres one on our help wanted, and also we dont... 
Posted July 6, 2007 7:42:53 AM
WarScathed: Revolution [!!!!IMAGE HEAVY!!!!] Update: ALL POSITIONS ARE NOW FULL!! I will continue to update the post with updates, and i will also let you know of future positions in other news... SSS Skin Shaders are complete...  
Posted July 6, 2007 4:59:29 AM
WarScathed: Revolution [!!!!IMAGE HEAVY!!!!] Update: updated the opening post, hope you like it. Please let me know if there are any problems with viewing the images. 
Posted July 5, 2007 3:11:53 PM
View All Replies Made By This User