Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know kolden...  
Full Name  
Nickname kolden 
State/Province, Country Stockholms Lan   Sweden
GD Gathering City Stockholm, Stockholms Lan, Sweden
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 10/22/2005 10:21:27 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent replies made on our forums
questions about multithreading Yeah, please let me know if it works. I did something like what you do now in an OS-course a couple of years ago (also on solaris machines), just without the pthreads =) I will take it personal if it doesn't work =)  
Posted October 27, 2005 6:23:52 PM
c++ problem First of all, don't give up because when this works you will have learned a lot. But everybody needs a brake sometimes, just take the time you need! Before the loop, you init count to 54. In the loop, you increase count by one, then fseek... 
Posted October 27, 2005 8:17:37 AM
c++ problem When you read in the width and height attributes, you probably would like to use fread(&width, sizeof(int), (size_t)1, fptr); instead of fread(&width, sizeof(byte), (size_t)1, fptr); because the variable youre reading into is of type int... 
Posted October 27, 2005 4:39:22 AM
questions about multithreading Hello again... Even though you can't make envp global, just declare a global variable char **myEnvp; and then, in the main function, use myEnvp = envp; in your my_function, if you need envp, use myEnvp instead... does this solve the... 
Posted October 27, 2005 3:25:54 AM
questions about multithreading A mix of what TDragon and superpig says, with a little added stuff will lead to void *my_function(void *params) { // Put your execve() in here } To be able to reach your arguments to execve from this function, I guess you have to use global... 
Posted October 26, 2005 6:19:31 PM
Won't run in window I don't know exactly what may be wrong with your initialization here, but maybe it has got something to do with your D3DPRESENT_PARAMETERS structure... For example, the DirectX SDK documentation among other things states that "For windowed mode, the... 
Posted October 25, 2005 6:21:00 PM
View All Replies Made By This User