Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know barroslee...  
Full Name barros lee
Nickname barroslee 
State/Province, Country Tai-pei   Taiwan, Province of China
GD Gathering City Taipei, Tai-pei, Taiwan, Province of China
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 12/18/2004 3:11:58 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Chinese Style FPS Hi all, I developed a 3D engine and use it to create a Chinese style FPS. Here are some screenshots of my game. If you like what I made, you may visit my blog. 
Posted September 16, 2006 12:05:06 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Chinese Style FPS To Woodchuck: I wrote some shaders for the game myself. It's just some simple lighting equation with normal mapping or parallax mapping(not show in the screenshots) alternative. To cowsarenotevil: Thanks for your opinion. I will try that. 
Posted September 19, 2006 10:14:28 AM
Chinese Style FPS To dannielum: The game story isn't only about three kingdoms. There is a old proverb in Chinese saying"Zhang-Fei(張飛) fights Yue-Fei(岳飛)" (Zhang-Fei and Yue-Fei are two General that in different dynasty) Actually,... 
Posted September 18, 2006 10:47:42 AM
Chinese Style FPS Thanks for your opinions. To dali: I will build a English website within few months. You are welcome to visit my website when it is ready. Thank you! To cowsarenotevil: Because I am a programmer, I am not good at art. In this game, I c... 
Posted September 17, 2006 9:12:02 AM
Setting up GLSL attributes I can't get attribute location by using glGetAttribLocationARB. Because glGetAttribLocationARB is always return 0. I just pass the index which what I bind to glGetAttribLocationARB. 
Posted January 16, 2005 9:51:26 AM
View All Replies Made By This User